By Munther Younes,Makda Weatherspoon,Maha Saliba Foster
‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) bargains a groundbreaking advent to Arabic because it is written and spoken through local audio system. It combines a revolutionary and rigorous grounding in smooth general Arabic (MSA) – the shape hired for examining, writing and formal conversing – with an leading edge integration of the spoken Levantine type utilized in daily events in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Palestine. Introducing the 2 concurrently ‘Arabiyyat al Naas (Part One) makes use of each one in its right context: Levantine for conversations and MSA for examining and writing actions. during this approach, the path successfully prepares scholars for the sensible realities of studying and "living" Arabic today.
- 21 theme-based devices protecting the entire middle subject matters anticipated in a first-year Arabic direction, reminiscent of international locations, outfits, shades, kin and professions
- a vast variety of stimulating actions and routines fostering energetic engagement with the path and the improvement of comprehension and conversation skills
- comprehensively covers the five Cs: communique, tradition, connections, comparisons and communities
- a loose DVD filmed on position in Jordan, providing over forty video clips and incorporating a large choice of interesting and life like scenarios
- a loose significant other site (www.routledge.com/cw/younes) providing a wealth of extra teacher and pupil assets, together with a teacher’s consultant, an advent to the letters and sounds of Arabic (with audiovisual relief and writing demonstrations), audio recordings of songs and listening passages, videos, pattern exams, a solution key and language games
- clear causes of grammatical constructions and ideas as they take place within the examining and listening fabrics to inspire innovative studying and lively interplay with the text
- a easy and colourful complete color textual content layout, richly illustrated all through with over two hundred illustrations and photographs
- songs with basic lyrics tied to the topics of the path to aid boost vocabulary acquisition and figuring out of uncomplicated grammatical structures.
Written through a dynamic writer staff and proven over a couple of years at Cornell college, ‘Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One) might be a necessary source for college kids starting to examine Arabic. whereas basically designed for lecture room use, the accessibility of the path and site additionally renders it hugely appropriate for autonomous study.
This quantity is the 1st in an exhilarating three-part sequence of Arabic textbooks which jointly offer a whole three-year undergraduate language program.
Read or Download Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic PDF
Best foreign languages books
Dieses Wörterbuch enthält mehr als 6000 deutsche Begriffe mit den entsprechenden englischen Übersetzungen ausschließlich aus dem Bereich der Speise- und Getränkekarten. Das Ziel battle die Erstellung eines umfassenden, handlichen Wörterbuchs mit streng alphabetisch geordneten Einträgen ohne Wortnester, Doppeleintragungen und “padding”, in dem die gesuchten Begriffe schnell und sicher zu finden sind.
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich Romanistik - Spanische Sprache, Literatur, Landeskunde, word: 1,0, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (Institut für Romanische Philologie), Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Diese Arbeit ist in zwei Teile untergliedert. Einen ersten theoretischen Teil, welcher durchdie Auswertung einschlägiger Literatur unter anderem der Autoren Müller u.
Takes the coed from newbie and teaches them speedy and successfully. All classes are defined in uncomplicated undeniable English in order to not confuse the coed with complicated English grammar. themes commence with the fundamental grammar then proceed directly to include:IntroductionsProfessionsPersonal detailsChecking into hotelsAsking namesUnderstanding Ordering foodShoppingWho, what, the place, how, whenDirectionsTime to love, loveDescriptionsDirectionsWhetherTo beComparisonsTo knowOver eighty useful routines.
- Grammar and Semantics in Medieval Arabic: The Study of Ibn-Hisham's 'Mughni I-Labib'
- The Importance of the Marabar Caves for Adela Quested and Mrs Moore in Edward Morgan Forster’s ‘A Passage to India’
- Die Hugenotten: Religion, Flucht und Aufnahme in Brandenburg/Preußen und Sachsen (German Edition)
- Modern Chinese (BOOK 3) - Learn Chinese in a Simple and Successful Way - Series BOOK 1, 2, 3, 4
- Saigon Street Talk: Colloquial Vietnamese Slang, Sayings, and Swearing (My Saigon Book 4)
Additional info for Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic
Arabiyyat al-Naas (Part One): An Introductory Course in Arabic by Munther Younes,Makda Weatherspoon,Maha Saliba Foster